Saturday, August 28, 2010

Couldn't wait to get goin' But wasn't quite ready to leave

I was super excited to move away to college, but not ready to leave my friends or family. However, moving in today went amazing and now I feel ready for college! I could not have asked for the day to go any better and I thank God for all He has done!
I had my very own space at home and a nice big room! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to fit all of my stuff in our tiny little room. (When I walked into the dorm for the first time it was a LOT smaller than I imagined it would be.) With the help of my dad, we arranged the furniture and rearranged the furniture so many times; eventually we found a layout that we both liked! Zena and I maximized the space, filling up every shelf and flat surface. Although I have a hard time getting up and down from my bed, I love the room layout. We added lots of decorations to the room and now it feels like "home." Here are some pictures of my old room and my new room!




2 comments:

  1. built an awesome ladder to get up to your loft bed

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will learn to love it :) Have fun and work hard!

    ReplyDelete