Sunday, April 17, 2011

Be present in all things and thankful for all things ~Maya Angelou

I'll tell you about last weekend, because nothing interesting happened this weekend. 

Last week Friday I went with my friend Danielle to her house, which is right near my cousins house. Before we left on our trip we found out that her and I are cousins! Danielle's grandma and my grandpa are second cousins or something. Talk about a small world!

I spent the weekend at my cousins house baking food with them and watching movies.

Kourtney and I




Bunny cupcakes!


Saturday afternoon we went to a park and I took pictures of my cousins. The weather was beautiful!




Lastly, here is a picture of our countdown! Only 4 more weeks left of school! YaY I am trying to live in the moment and enjoy the rest of this year but I am struggling. It's hard to focus when you know summer is just around the corner. (13 more days left of classes, and 6 more days of work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment