Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lodder Family

By my second day away from Haiti I was already missing the Lodder family, especially Maia and Levi. These are the adorable, crazy kids I babysat. We had sweet moments along with our share of rough days. I learned much from these kiddos!! Randy and Karen also took good care of me while I was in Haiti- feeding me, taking me places and giving me rides. 

 A couple of weeks ago we found a bit of time amidst our busy schedules and had a great mini photo shoot. I was a little nervous about taking their family pictures. The kids were ornery but thankfully some of the picture turned out ;) Here are a few of my favorites:












2 comments:

  1. Just had a look at these again! You did a wonderful job on these family pics Kt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mindy! I enjoyed taking 'em... Maybe your family will be next for pictures :)

    ReplyDelete