Sunday, January 12, 2014

Winter Wonderland

A few weeks ago everything outside froze over...and then it snowed! It was beautiful! 
Never have I enjoyed the beauty of winter as much as this year~
A few days before Christmas Grandma, Grandpa, Kristi, Kayla, Kourtney, and Kolton came to our house. The power went out while they were here, but we had a great time together despite the inconvenience.

We went sledding down the driveway, played games, watched football, built gingerbread houses and went shopping!

Christmas Eve was spent with my mom's side of the family and Christmas day with the five of us.

The past two years I was in Haiti for Christmas, celebrating with friends and family there. 
It was nice to be here this year with my family and friends. I couldn't have asked for a better holiday season!  

No comments:

Post a Comment