Sunday, February 23, 2014

Better Late Than Never

(It has taken me way too long to edit these photos! I am an amazing procrastinator ;)

I took the Hills' family pictures last August. We went to Millennium Park; an environment where the kids could be kids. After about an hour the girls became disinterested in posing so Marcus took out the fishing poles. It was a creative idea! The fishing pictures are some of my favorites.

The Hills are a blessing in my life. I came to know them over the four months that I lived with them. Each of the kids, Kella, Kasey, Kaya, and Keane, are infused with personality! I enjoy spending time with them, although they quickly wear me out. Sarah and Marcus are wonderful as well. I spent many many hours talking to Sarah after the kids went to bed. She is full of insight and wisdom! I learned much from her about motherhood and marriage. I'm amazed by her ability to raise all four of these kiddos with seemingly never ending amounts of grace and love.




































No comments:

Post a Comment