Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rise and Shine and Give God the Glory

7:14am- I wake up slowly and see the sun shining outside my window.
7:15- My alarm goes off (look at the timing there!)
7:15-8:00- I get ready, and get everything together for my day. I pack all my books and food.
8:00- Breakfast with Jenna.
8:30- I walk to the computer lab in the art building; the temperature outside is -6 degrees. Brrrr!
8:30-9:00- I take my English quiz online and then check my email before class starts.
9:00-10:50- Digital Media class! I work through chapter 9 of my photoshop tutorials book.
11:00am-12:20pm- Art History class!! (my favorite class) The professor lectures on Modernism and the first Impressionists painters. I learn about Eduard Manet and Claude Monet. I eat my lunch during class.
12:30-3:00- Sculpting class. I get together with my group, two other girls, and we work on our inflatable project. We label a beanie baby and then Melissa rips it apart with a seam ripper while Deliah and I make a 10' by 10' grid on large sheets of brown paper.
3:00-4:00- I sit in the gallery, which is where I work; I have a one hour shift. (The girl that was supposed to be working texted me at 11:30am to see if I could cover her shift for her. I said I would.)
4:00-5:00- I attend the Student Design Organization meeting. While at the meeting, I volunteer myself to design the layout for a school magazine (only because no one else raised their hand). One other kid will be collaborating with me to come up with the designs. I am also told to come up with a design for another set of posters. 
5:00-5:15- Meeting with the design professor to go over a logo that I made. She helps me work out the minor problems.
5:15-5:30- I go to the Cafe to hang out with my art buddies; they are finishing up class.
5:30-6:00- Eat dinner in the caf. with my friends. 
6:00- I arrive back at my DORM room!! (excitement :) I waste an hour procrastinating, like I always do.
7:00-9:30- Jenna and I go to the Cafe so she can eat dinner and I can do my "homework." I end up working on design ideas for a wedding program. Emily comes by and I talk to her.
9:30-10:00- Jenna and I attend the Student Leadership Expo; we learn about ways to get involved.
10:00-11:00- Praise and Worship! A time of glorifying God with our voices.
11:00pm-12:00am- More procrastination (more like not knowing what to do). I decide to blog.
12:00am- Back to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment