Saturday, February 12, 2011

The weekend- thus far.

Yesterday night I went to the Rock and Worship Roadshow tour concert at the Sears Center. The Afters were there, singing my favorite song "Light Up the Sky." My other favorite Christian artist, Matt Maher, was there. Mercy Me was headlining the concert; I realized they are pretty good. The concert was wonderful! The tickets were only $10- which made it very affordable for college students. A group of us from school went together. Afterwards, we made an epic trip to McDonalds in the school van and ordered food for nine people, drive-through style :)

Today I had to work in the Photo Studio for a bit. I planned to accomplish some homework after that, but I was not in the mood. Instead, I spent my time researching websites ideas for an online portfolio. As a working artist I learned that I should have a portfolio to display all my work. I was told that a good goal would be to have a website by junior year. So, over the next year and half I will be working on that. Another design project! Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment