Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Home for the Holidays

Dear readers,


To those of you who were wondering/concerned: I did in fact make it home from school.  I arrived home on Friday at 4:00pm and my life has been busy since.  On Saturday I cleaned the house that I used to clean before I moved away.  My friend, Stacy, took over the job when I left, so we cleaned together on Saturday.  It didn't take us very long.  Then we headed out into the chaotic mess of holiday shoppers at the local mall.  Bad idea.  I'm glad I had most of my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving.  


On Saturday night, one of the epic ideas that me and Stacy come up with was carried out.  We thought it would be fun to have a contest between our friends to see who could make the best gingerbread house.  I bought gingerbread at the store, Stacy cut out the shapes for the houses, everyone else brought candy decorations, and then we used our creative skills to design and decorate the houses.  They turned out pretty sweet.  One house is more creative and crazy and the other house is more neat and thought out....you be the judge as to who wins.  (We still haven't decided!)







Stacy, me, Julie, Jared, Kaden, and Kyle






Emily, Tori, Aubrey, Stephanie, and Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment