Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Museum of Contemporary Arts

Our trip to the museum last night was a success; we didn't get lost! It was just a bit cold, that's all. It only took us about an hour to go through the whole entire museum because it was so small. Admission was free on Tuesday nights- good thing, because I don't think I would have paid for that. There were only a few interesting things that I liked in the museum and everything else was not very cool. But, Danielle took lots of pictures and that made the night more fun. :)  So, here are some of our pictures...


Stairs inside the museum.

Creepy exhibit in the museum.
Amanda, Me, Emily, Jenna, Danielle and Jill

My most favorite piece!
Jenna, looking for the train to come...

Jenna and I :)
Danielle and I on the train, on the way back.

I was hiding inside my coat because I was cold!

Then Danielle took these awesome pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment