Friday, March 11, 2011

And the SUN is shinin', this road keeps windin'

Well folks, spring break has come around again. I am 3/4 of the way through my first year of college! My how time flies. The car ride back from school was great because we were all hyper and extremely excited to be coming home. And we listen to country music most of the time and sang along :) I arrived home tonight to an empty house. When your used to being surrounded by crazy teenagers 24 hours a day, an empty house seems sooooo quiet. Thankfully my parents saved me some left-over Little Caesars pizza (and breadsticks!!) to eat for dinner. Then they came home shortly after- we caught up on life real fast.

I could really use a break but this won't be a spring break for me at all. I have two art projects that are due the Tuesday after spring break. I brought those home to work on and so I will post pictures when they are done. I also have to research for my art history paper and finish my long to do list. I am working four days this coming week at my job here, too. I am pretty excited to see everyone at work again. I also can't wait to see my friends! A bunch of us are back from college/will be coming home for the weekend and so we are all going to hang out. Life is good!

I had a lot of witty things to say but I can't remember them anymore :( I will post more later when I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment