Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back In the Swing of Things

Today I woke up feeling almost 100%. Most of my energy has returned and food is starting to taste normal again. I am mostly caught up on my school work too- I didn't miss much thankfully.


I am finding out that I don't have much willpower when it comes to sweets... I attempted to give up sweets for lent but that lasted about 9 days. I was doing good until someone brought a huge Costco cake to my work, which was covered in white frosting. It looked amazing...so I had to eat some! There went that resolution. Actually my friends thought I cheated when I ate chocolate pudding and drank chocolate milk, but I didn't count those things. Once I was done trying not to eat sweets I went ahead and bought a package of Snickers Peanut Butter bars. These are fairly new to the shelves at the store and I had been wanting to try them. They contain PEANUT BUTTER!! My all time favorite food. I got them the next day (after I ate the cake) at Walmart. They tasted really good. Now I don't have wonder anymore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment