Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Encourage One Another On

Some days in Haiti are tough, either because of the living conditions, problems in dealing with the Haitians we work with or other stuff that happens to us. Thankfully there are many other missionaries here, striving to bring God's kingdom to this country. We encourage one another on when we are going through rough times. You can be sure there will always be someone to talk to about momentary troubles and frustrations. 


It is also encouraging to receive mail or emails from friends, family and supporters back home. A thoughtful note makes my day and helps me push onwards towards the goal. It is nice to know that someone is thinking about me and praying for me. This past week I received a card, a letter and a picture-



Mési anpil! Thank you very much!


"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment