Friday, November 5, 2010

Home Is Where the Heart Is

This a poem written by my friend Jennifer that I want to share with you.  She is an amazing writer.


HOME

Home is where you will find me,
sometimes many people want to leave home
so quickly but once the real world hits you,
you find yourself day dreaming for the next visit to
home. Home has taught you many lessons over the years
and now it is time for you to be tested on all you know.
Don't be afraid to come back.
Do not fear of those who have doubted you over the years, but
look how far you have come from a child to a adult.
The world has changed all around you with decisions, influences, etc.
but you have not allowed that to hinder who you are in me, our 
relationship has grown more than when you were a child.
I have watched over you and i know the plans that your enemy has set
for you but he cannot touch you because I have a plan for you as well.
Home has the good and bad memories but it has shaped you into who i 
have called you to be: take the good and the bad and become a living 
testimony that i can use to bring glory into myself.
Bless those who have gone through the same thing, Many see your glory, but they
don't know your story. Now I want you to use your story to grab your generation.
Tell them that you have gone through things in your own home but look how far i brought
you.

Home is in me, Home is when we stop running away and face our biggest fears. If God is before Me, who can 
stand against ME.

I am your Home, I am your provider, I am your shield.
Show others the way back to me, I am waiting with open arms. 

Welcome Home, My child

No comments:

Post a Comment