Saturday, November 6, 2010

Snow!

Yesterday at school the weather was a bit chilly but very sunny. It was a gorgeous fall day! I went running 3 miles outside. Then we traveled home in the afternoon and as soon as we got around the lake the sky clouded over. Blahh. Then it started snowing! YUCK. Snow...I can't believe it....I thought that was a long way off! Guess not in some parts of the country. What a wonderful way to start off my weekend back home :-( I resolved that I am never going to live in Michigan again.

I had a busy week at school this week. First off, on Monday I decided what my minor is going to be! My grandpa and grandpa were here visiting last weekend and they suggested that I minor in theology. Getting a minor in theology had never even crossed my mind; I always figured that a communications or business minor would go along with a graphic design major. Then I talked to my professor and he told me that theology would be a good choice for a minor. I have been thinking about doing mission work after college too, so a theology minor makes sense. It is nice to have my minor figured out because I will start taking classes for that next year. On Thursday I had a Bible paper due, which I decided to write on Wednesday night! I was a bit stressed out trying to finish the paper on time but that's what I get for putting it off until the last second. I do work better under pressure though. :-) I had an art history test on Thursday afternoon. I needed to be able to identify paintings from 12 different time periods and write an essay about why art changed after photography was invented. I wrote out the entire essay before the test and then memorized it. I don't mind art history, it's my favorite subject. Good thing too because as an art major I get a minor in art history on top of another minor I choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment