Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Changes in the New Year

Sorry it has been such a long time since I have posted something! I had been working again while I was home and then I was busy doing things after work (wrestling meet, running, packing, putting together my portfolio). So...this morning, instead of going to work, I slept in and then finished packing up my things. I had stuff scattered ALL over the house :) I only needed two suitcases and four bags to carry all my things. Apparently, I was told, I have too much stuff! We fit everything in the car though. I rode back to school with two other girls that live right by me; we left around 1pm. It took two hours and fifteen minutes to get back to school- a fast trip. When we arrived I unloaded all my bags from the car, with Emily and Jenna's help.

And then....the fun began!! My roommate moved out last week, meaning I now have the room to myself! I wanted to rearrange my room and redecorate it. I had some grand ideas. Jenna was more than happy to help me move furniture! Yes mom, JENNA & I moved all the furniture. We did in fact move the bed down and restack it, as well as move all the other furniture around by OURSELVES. We did not need help from guys because Jenna is strong :) We kept all the funiture in the room, plus all my bags, and moved everything in circles it seemed. It was like one of those puzzle games where you move one piece and then the other and then you move the first one again and so on and so forth. One giant, heavy puzzle. Next, I reshelved all of my things and started unpacking. After a short dinner break, I came back and continued working while Jenna went on the computer and gave me advice. Here is the end result...



A few of the posters I made on my interim trip.
Pictures!
 I must say, we did a pretty awesome job! I love the new arrangement.

Tomorrow morning classes start. I'll fill you in on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment