Monday, January 10, 2011

Light Up the Sky

Start your day off right. "When you awake in the morning think about all of the things you are grateful for in your life. When the sun is shining give thanks. Surround yourself with positive people and smile and laugh." (Adrienne Langlois)


The last morning I was in Wisconsin two other girls and I woke up early to see the sunrise. It was beautiful- worth waiting for in the cold.

"The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands."
Psalm 19:1


"Light, light, light up the sky
Light up the sky to show me You are with me
I, I, I can’t deny
Oh I can’t deny that You are right here with me
You’ve opened my eyes so I can see You all around me
Light, light, light up the sky
Light up the sky to show me You are with me"
~The Afters

No comments:

Post a Comment