Sunday, January 9, 2011

Update, Part 1

1) Parents- if you have ever wanted to dress your baby as a Yeti it is now possible. You can get a pattern for the hoodie at Berroco and the monster bootie pattern is by Kelly Hogaboom. I saw this on my favorite blog, howaboutorange.blogspot.com.


2) Professional bull riding is on TV right now! I would love to go to a professional bull riding tournament some day :) I love watching it because it is so exciting.

3) It was beautiful outside this morning when I left for church, so I took a few pictures...




4) Last night....
Tori and I helped Alicia get ready for the Unity Winter Dance. She is one of our friends in high school; we had a great time helping her get ready! I curled and styled her hair, and Tori painted her nails.  Then Tori and I went to the church where the girls had their pictures taken and snapped a few photos. She had fun at the dance!










Tori, Alicia, Stephanie, and I
Later that night I hung out with all my friends. Most of them are heading back to college within the next few days. We watched the movie, Inception. It was a great movie! The plot was very complicated so you had to pay close attention to everything that happened in the movie for fear of missing one little detail. I would highly recommend this movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment