Sunday, January 30, 2011

Live a little.

Last night I watched Inception. This was a campus event- movie night. Our school's Student Activities committee put the event on and provided popcorn, drinks, and candy. The movie was just as good the second time!


Then, I hung out with my new friend, Melissa, who is a junior. She is in my sculpting class and health class this semester. We played hide-n-seek with all her friends in one of the dorm buildings. After three rounds we ran out of places to hide. So we sat around talking for a couple hours because nobody could come up with something else to do. 


After that Jenna and her cousin came back from Chicago so I hung out with them for a little while before we went to bed. We went to bed at 2:30! I sure felt like a college kid...I rarely stay up late, so this was huge!! And then, and then....we slept in till NOON! I have NEVER EVER slept in that late in my life! This was also huge! I was shocked when I woke up and looked at my phone, only to see that it was 12pm. I went for a 5 mile run outside because the weather was nice. Later in the afternoon Jenna and I went to the men's basketball game; they won! Go team! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment