Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cause these things will CHANGE, can you feel it now?


I've had all my classes at least once by now. The good news is that I really enjoy all my teachers; the bad news is that I don't like all the homework! I have two, two page papers due on Monday. Yay. And there is so much reading...I have trouble focusing on the reading for more than five minutes at a time. This might be problematic! The cafeteria meals are decent- I am always able to find something to eat. The fruit however is iffy. I bit into a pear today and it was crunchy, and the bananas are usually brownish (I like mine green :-) I've watched quite a few chick flicks in my free time and I learned how to play a card game, Up and Down the River, and managed to get 2nd place out of 7 people! Now it's time to start thinking about school. Last night, I went through the list of things I had to do for today and tomorrow, scheduling out my life hour by hour. I'm usually a go-with-the-flow type of person so it is very weird having something to do every hour. Between my job, classes, and homework I barely have any free time now. It will take some time to adjust to a new way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment