Saturday, September 11, 2010

You've got a friend in me...


Last night I went downtown Chicago to the openings of some art galleries in the West Loop; local artists were displaying their work. I went with some other kids who are art majors and we wandered around the galleries for a couple of hours. It was very interesting to see all the different types of art work and the different types of people. We were all commenting on how we didn't exactly feel as though we fit in with the crazy artsy people!

When I got back to campus, I hung out with Jenna all night! We had a blast watching chick flicks and talking late into the night. Both of our roommates are gone, so we continued the party today. We watched another movie and attempted to do our homework. After lunch we went grocery shopping, which was an adventure in and of itself. It took us about an hour and a half to get everything we needed (which wasn't much!). Jenna and I spent 20 minutes alone picking out a Glade air-freshener for her room. It was very difficult to figure out which scented oil bottle went with which plug-in piece! Next on the list is laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment