Thursday, September 16, 2010

If You Take That First Step...


It is now 1:17am and I don't want to go to bed, yet! I found that I really enjoy staying up late and meeting new people. Different groups of people hang out in the lobby late at night and they are all the very friendly people. During the last three days I have chatted with many people from my classes, walked down the halls into random rooms and made some great friends. I realized how many interesting things there are to learn about people if you don't judge them, and take the time to get to know them. I have at least one thing in common with each person I meet!

When you take that first step
Into the unknown
You know that he won't let you go
So get out
And let your fear fall to the ground
No time to waste
Don't wait
Don't you turn around and miss out
Everything you were made for
I know you're not sure
So you play it safe
Try to run away
If you take that first step
Into the unknown
He won't let you go
~Britt Nicole "Walk on the Water"

Good morning ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment