Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You and I Were MADE TO WORSHIP!

This past weekend, on Sunday night, I had the chance to worship at Hope College. I attend the Gathering with my friends Tori and Alicia. The praise band was amazing and the pastor gave a message about how we are Saints in Christ Jesus. The coolest part of the evening was being surrounded by hundreds of fellow Christians, all lifting our voices in worship to one God.
The rest of my weekend I spend completing some of my homework. It's a wonder five professors can assign so much homework. I also went shopping with my mom for more dorm stuff and shoes!

He has filled our hearts with wonder
So that we always remember

You and I were made to worship
You and I are called to love
You and I are forgiven and free
You and I embrace surrender
You and I choose to believe
You and I will see who we were meant to be

Chris Tomlin, Made To Worship

No comments:

Post a Comment