Friday, September 3, 2010

Coincidence?

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous...
I had been trying to get a job on campus, before I even got to campus. Things did not work out very well getting into contact with people, so I decided to wait until I got here to figure things out. Once I got on campus, I was busy socializing :-) and so I didn't focus on finding a job the first few days (much to my parent's dismay). The other day I received an email from the art department saying that they had job openings. This sounded like something I was interested in, so I emailed them back and to make a long story shorter, I got a job! Now I have a job monitoring the art gallery for 6 hours every week! I was talking to my boss and she mentioned that they've never hired freshman before for this position. All the upper classman were too busy to work at the gallery this semester, she offered the job to freshman. Coincidence? I think not! Now that I look back, I realized that I could have tried harder to pursue other jobs. Instead I decided to wait on God and trust in Him that he would provide. God never fails us- this is the perfect job for me!

Do you ever have situations where you think, "Isn't it weird how things work out!" or "I can't believe that happened!" or "What a coincidence!!" THESE ARE ACTS OF GOD. God is always at work around us, we just need to take the time to realize what he is doing. This could be "God's way of being anonymous," but I really don't think he wants to remain anonymous. If you look closely at these situations you can see God at work and then you should thank him for what he has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment