Thursday, September 30, 2010

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty

I decided that from now on I am going to be carrying my camera everywhere with me.  I was unhappy with the fact that I did not have very many pictures on this blog of my life.  I also heard that artists should always have a camera with them ;-)  These are a couple pictures from yesterday (if you click on the picture it will get bigger):
My friends and I went to the Physical Plant to look at the free stuff that they had.  Needless to say, we are very Dutch and so we took some of the stuff to use in our dorm rooms.

On my way back from the art building (ArCC) late last night, three deer walked right in front of me.  Then they stopped a little ways away so I walked up to them and took pictures!  Apparently the deer here are very tame- I wasn't even zooming in on this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment